Netvibes Tutorial

For those in the know, Netvibes is your new internet homepage.  And if it isn’t, it will be once you see what it is and what it can do.  But if you’re looking at the Netvibes homepage and are not quite sure what to do with it all, there is a great tutorial located here.

The tutorial is set up quite nice and easy to navigate.  The instructions are also easy enough for even net newbies to follow.  So, if you haven’t already, go and check out Netvibes pronto.

[Technorati Tag: ]
[Technorati Tag: ]
[Technorati Tag: ]

Advertisements
This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Netvibes Tutorial

1. Keith Raymond says:

A great alternative is the fast growing Webwag.com

2. Keith Raymond says:

A great alternative is the fast growing Webwag.com

3. Michael Koby says:

I tried WebWag when I found Netvibes. WebWag looks too much like PageFlakes, which I also didn’t like too much.

In my opinion, Netvibes is the best overall looking of them all.

4. Michael Koby says:

In my opinion, Netvibes is the best overall looking of them all.

5. Masey says:

Thanks for the link Micheal… my aim with the tute was to make it dead easy for anyone and everyone so NOBODY has an excuse not to give it a go. I have heaps of friends that are generally too lazy to investigate stuff like “netvibes”, but using my tute they have jumped on board and have never looked back!

6. Masey says: