In this week’s weekly readings, Lifehacker teaches us about gadget mounting, Performancing and Web Worker Daily want to help us be more productive, and The Simple Dollar helps you cut down on splurges. Also, IHelpYouBlog gives us a complete pro-blogging resource list. All this an more from some of my favorite articles from this week.
On another note, after reading some articles on linkbaiting and link begging this week, I realized that this weekly post could be considered link baiting or link begging. I would like to note here and now that this is not my intention. This weekly list serves two purposes:
- It allows me to at least point people to articles I found worth while throughout the week and
- Since I only get 1 or 2 "Power Web Pick(s)" each week on the radio show I co-host, this is a great way to at least inform people about the stuff that did not make it.
Hopefully you enjoy these articles as much as I did.
- Secret Confessions of a Link-A-Holic
- 10 (+5) Requisites for Professional Bloggers (Follow up to Daily Blog Tips article)
- 15 Things You Can Do Right Now to Help Your Career
- Cutting Down on Splurges: How I Did It and You Can Too
- Dave Ramsey vs. Suze Orman: Which Plan For Dealing With Debts Is Best?