There are millions of websites out there. With so many out there, how do you know what to go and look at? For this week’s list, we will look at five websites that I have been enjoying lately.
- The Simple Dollar – I have spent the last 2-3 months working on a plan to get my family’s finances in order. My wife and I have been married for a year now and we are no closer to ridding ourselves of debt than a year ago. The Simple Dollar is a great website with daily tips, tricks, and commentary on getting your personal finances in order. Their recent 31 article series getting your finances in order is a must read for anyone looking to give their finances a kick.
- Daily WTF – If you are a developer or employed in an IT department and you think you have it bad, just check out Daily WTF. The stories contained within will help you to realize that you probably do not have it so bad after all. Or maybe you do and can submit a story that will make the front page.
- Huffington Post – These days politics is not just for geeks and nerds but everyone. More and more people are interested in just exactly is going on in the White House as well as Congress. The Huffington Post is a great website for political news, while it has a slant towards the left all sides are given ground at some point. And the blog is one of the best of its kind.
- Blogging to Fame – I found Blogging to Fame via MyBlogLog (think MySpace but for bloggers) and I have been hooked on it since. The amount of thought that Divya puts into her articles is top notch and worth the read. This is one of my newest favorites.
- CyberNet Technology News – I do not know why I have not heard of CyberNet before just recently, but I wish I had known about it sooner. This website discusses the latest tech happenings while also give users tips and tricks for everyday technology use. Great website for tech enthusiasts.
[Technorati Tag: Lists]
[Technorati Tag: Web]